Business transformation
Digital transformation of a German Mittelstand company

Learn about the digital transformation of a 1,000-employee, for-profit but purpose-driven manufacturing company in southern Germany. The transformation is backed by Atlassian software, but it's only 30% about processes and tools – the other 70% is about humans! The company enables every employee to enjoy the gains of new technology with its qualification program #DigitalFitness. In this session, you'll get an inside view of challenges, obstacles, fails, and success stories of transforming a people-centered company.

Confluence, Jira Service Management, Jira Software
Agile, Collaboration
Business, IT, Software