Call for speakers is now closed. All entries will be notified of their
submission status by the end of January 2024.
Team '24 is the ultimate event for modern teamwork, live in Las Vegas and digitally from April 29–May 2, 2024.
Please note that we don't offer any paid opportunities to speakers, and these sessions are not for service and product pitches. If you are interested in marketing your solution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A session that demonstrates how a process, Atlassian product, or system was utilized to achieve a goal or resolve an issue. This may include a customer case study, panel, product overview, and other related materials.
A short session, lasting no more than 15 minutes, that will be hosted on our expo floor in open theaters.
A 45-minute long session where a group of speakers delve into a specific topic, product, or solution. The primary objective of this interactive session is to present diverse perspectives, exchange ideas, and ultimately foster insightful moments of realization.
Tips & inspiration
Session title (max 50 characters)
- Think about your session title as the subject line of an email — keep it short and persuasive.
- It should be very clear to attendees what you’ll be covering.
Abstract (max 350 characters)
- Create a concise and compelling description of your session, giving examples of what you’ll cover. (2 sentences)
- Include actionable advice and/or key takeaways. What can attendees expect to learn from your session? (2-3 bullet points)
- Take a peek at some of our top-rated and most-attended sessions from Team ’23.
Leaders and decision-makers responsible for leveraging tech to drive the overall success of the organization, including innovation, efficiency, and productivity.
Technology leaders and decision makers responsible for leveraging tech to drive organizational innovation, efficiency, and productivity.
Senior-level attendees responsible for the optimization, delivery, and innovation of projects and process within an organization.